Thursday, December 07, 2006

better late than never ...

As promised ... a little late, ribut better than never! Allow me take you on a tour ... to the left you'll see the pumpkin I carved. I'm very proud of myself, so please feel free to oooo and ahhh. On the right you'll notice the lovely purple wizard robe sewn by my very own hands. The black one was sewn by my mother. It needed to be drastically cut down from the pattern, and veteran sew-er that she is, took on the task. I'm breaking some of my own rules, here, to show you these pictures ... go ahead and remark on how cute they are...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday to my daughter ... this castle is my first time working with fondant. I liked it, but wouldn't mind another crack at it sometime ...

----------------------------------------------------------------
We visited family at Thanksgiving, and had our annual trip to Chocolate World ... I get very nostalgic there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! finally!

cute costumes!

cute cake!

your hair is so long!

hi andrea in the mirror! Brody is huge!

Micah is huge too!

(I should probably come see you guys)