Friday, December 01, 2006

snowed in

It took my daughter's antics to get me out of my blogging funk. I absolutely had to write about it. Every school in the Chicago area is closed. It's windy and cold and the snowhas been coming down all night. My daughter is soo excited that she actually got up, got dressed and came into our room wearing a spring jacket, asking if she could go outside to play. It was 6:30am. Too funny. It's 8, now, and the snow is still coming down. Every 15 minutes or so, she asks if she can go out, yet. No way. No how. I am not standing out in the bitter wind and snow while she plays. If that makes me a monster, then call me Sully or Mike and get over it.

Now that I'm actually typing again, I guess maybe I should do this thing up right. Updates, apologies and promised pictures. On second thought, I think I'll make it a second entry, and I'll try and do it later on today...

No comments: